Today’s Multi-Generational Workforce
Today's workforce is comprised of employees separated by four and even five distinct generational perspectives. Within the next ten years, internal and external forces will impact the workforce in ways never before seen that will require companies to adjust or face the consequences. Participants in this one-day session will gain insight into the complexities of the workforce, learn about the multi-generation workforce, and what makes the workplace 'tick'. This one day program is designed to assist leaders in better understanding generational issues and in formulating strategies to maintain, improve, and ensure their workplace operations. Some of the topics to be covered include:
- Who make up the workplace?
- Generation wants, needs, and expectations
- Strategies for developing a strong workforce
- Understanding the importance of workforce planning
- Working together for the benefit for the organization