Bringing Out the Best In People
Leadership is sometimes described as the ability to foster commitment, creativity and productive attitudes in others through effective self-knowledge and interpersonal skills. In short, leadership is the ability to bring out the best in people. This is a valuable attribute to possess, but what can you do to develop it? How do you recognize and build upon the attributes you already have? This one-day program explores those questions and helps you work toward your own leadership development plans. Participants in the course will learn to:
- Examine their own attributes in light of the characteristics of a good leader
- Gather and use feedback to gain insight on how you are perceived by others
- Fine-tune their communication style for achieving best results.
- Influence a work environment that promotes enthusiasm and productivity
- Create a personal development plan to build your own leadership skills