On any given day, you look at yourself in the mirror and make a conscious choice to face the day with a positive attitude. That choice can be tough. Few would argue that life and work are hard enough without the complications surrounding self-defeating emotions, stress and the feeling of overwhelming demands. The multiple forces that bear down on us every day can eventually take their toll. No wonder people often feel anxious, resentful, taken advantage of and even trapped.
This one-day workshop will help you understand how to develop a personal action plan that helps you build positive self-esteem that leads to a healthy life. In this two-part session, participants will gain insight into developing personal flexibility to deal with uncertainty and to find meaning in what they are doing. This seminar will focus on the important personal skill of emotional self-control and balance. You will learn about the role emotions play in life, the ways they are expressed, and how to manage the emotional ups and downs that lead to unhealthy stress.
Morning Session Objectives:
- Recognize how you are wired: where you thrive and where you struggle
- Identify your personal stressors and trigger points
- Understand the delicate balance of emotional and logical thinking
Session Length: 3 hours
Afternoon Session Objectives:
- Embrace how to ‘let go’ of the old and accept change
- Personal Growth
- Learn to eliminate habits that tend to pull you down and work against you
- Create an action plan that will help you create balance in all areas of your life